速递币
娱乐币
文献值
资源值
贡献值
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2015-4-8 09:51:29 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
Having a Chinese girlfriend as a western guy can often lead to a certain amount ofDeja Vu when having to listen to their usual complaints. This is due mostly to culture difference, and an overall lack of understanding on their part as to what is acceptableor wanted behavior for a western guy.
The top ten list of very common complaints a Chinese girlfriend often hasshows as following:

10. "You don’t carry my handbag for me but a Chinese boyfriend would!"
Western guys believe that holding a woman's handbag for more than a few seconds is something about ‘transgression of manhood’, so not mention to carrying aroudn the handbag for the full day! But Chinese guys, on the other hand, more than happily carry their girlfriends handbag. And this is why many Chinese girls stuff their handbags full of unnecessary and heavy crap, because they know that someone else is going to carry it for them.

9. "You don't phone me up three times a day, or inundate me with text messages...I feel unloved."

In general, a Chinese girlfriend will always find a reason to feel unloved at some point, so it is important for Western guys to start off their way of doing things in the very beginning because it is not going to change anything much in the long-run anyway.

8. "You don’t see me often enough, and that’s because you are selfish."
‘Selfish’ is a fantastic word to use among Chinese girlfriends. They get used to telling their Chinese boyfriends that they are selfish anywhere anytime if the guys are not doing something the girls want them to do. The knee-jerk reaction for these Chinese guys is to change their doings right away to satisfy their girlfriends. But for Western guys, the ‘You're Selfish’ phrase has very little or no effect on them at all, with the most common response being ‘Yeah, so?’!

7. "I don’t like your friends, you should be spending more time with me."
The main point isn't ‘I don’t like your friends’but‘you should be spending more time with me’.

6. "Why don’t you want to ever take me out to a bar anymore? Just because the last time (and the time before that) I was ‘a little’ drunk and threw my shoe at your head? It was your fault, you glanced at a waitress when she gave you the beer and you quite obviously wanted her."

5."You have no fashion sense. You should be wearing this lovely shiny sequined T-shirt I’ve bought you. The guys in Super Junior wear them all the time."
It always horrifies western guys when Chinese girlfriends buys them some clothes to wear because most often the shirts are hideous, and it might end up with a laughing stock among my friends if the cloths are ever worn. Also, Western guys see wearing‘matching lovers T-shirts’when they are out with their Chiense girlfriends as suddenly becoming their ‘matching fashion accessory'.

4. "You should learn to follow Chinese culture."
This little sentence comes in many different forms, but the basic idea behind it is ‘Do exactly as I tell you to do'. Once the rally call of ‘Chinese culture’ is uttered by Chinese girlfriends, it is amazing to see Western guys try out of open-mindedness to adapt to their Chinese girlfriends' minds.

3. "You should eat more. It’s good for your health."
Apparently, in Chinese culture the truth is that the more you eat the healthier you are. It is no matter that what actually is eaten, just that eating a lot is enough. If Westerm guys love to open their appetitie to eat a lot, they are considered to be adapting to Chinese culture really well,

2. "You should eat less. It’s good for your health."
When Western guys eating a lot means that their Chinese girlfriends are missing out on some of the food because you are eating them, Chinese culture magically changes its precepts to use this one sentence as the best advice where the food and the conduct is concerned.

1. "You never take me shopping!"
The ‘number one position’ has to go to the above complaint, and it is very necessary to feel sorry for Chinese guys when shopping trips and paying for all of his Chinese girlfriends’ purchases is one of his main duties. If Western guys do go down this route though, they believe that the praise they receive do make them feel like a kid again, who has just been put at the top of the class by his teacher! Or Western guys might expect such sentences of encouragement such as, “I thought you were selfish before, but now I know you are a good man!”

来源:http://mp.weixin.qq.com/s?__biz= ... isappinstalled=0#rd
祝福论坛,越来越红火!水区欢迎你们http://www.expaper.cn/forum.php?mod=forumdisplay&fid=67

主题

好友

积分

渐入佳境

科研币
速递币
娱乐币
文献值
资源值
贡献值
沙发
发表于 2015-4-9 08:42:53 |只看该作者
大姐 说好的你不懂英语呢。。
Do as myself way, never change to be the one i hate!

主题

好友

积分

文献版主

科研币
速递币
娱乐币
文献值
资源值
贡献值
板凳
发表于 2015-4-9 08:46:17 |只看该作者
Finally 发表于 2015-4-9 08:42
大姐 说好的你不懂英语呢。。

不懂可以翻译的呀,比人发给我的,我觉得有意思,就发出来给大家分享一下

主题

好友

积分

渐入佳境

科研币
速递币
娱乐币
文献值
资源值
贡献值
地板
发表于 2015-4-9 11:30:00 |只看该作者
挺有意思的
天使带来幸福和快乐

主题

好友

积分

文献版主

科研币
速递币
娱乐币
文献值
资源值
贡献值
5#
发表于 2015-4-9 14:34:21 |只看该作者
dongpingjiang 发表于 2015-4-9 11:30
挺有意思的

是的,但是我觉得很多情况下都不属实,中国女孩不像这样的

主题

好友

积分

渐入佳境

科研币
速递币
娱乐币
文献值
资源值
贡献值
6#
发表于 2015-4-10 10:03:10 |只看该作者
心灵紫汀 发表于 2015-4-9 08:46
不懂可以翻译的呀,比人发给我的,我觉得有意思,就发出来给大家分享一下 ...

Do as myself way, never change to be the one i hate!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 快速注册

发布主题 !fastreply! 返回列表 官方QQ群

QQ|Translate Forum into English|QQ群:821993|Archiver|手机版|申请友链| 科研速递论坛

GMT+8, 2024-5-14 19:02 , Processed in 0.067075 second(s), 24 queries .

© 2012-2099 www.expaper.cn

!fastreply! 回顶部 !return_list!