娱乐币
文献值
资源值
贡献值

应助达人

跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2014-1-25 09:26:16 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
   “Community” is an American sitcom I’ve seen recently, It’s really funny, now share the plot with you guys.
      It’s a story about a study group at a community college called “Greendale”. There’re seven members in the group, with different races, different backgrounds, different personalities, being called “Greendale seven” later.
Jeff—a cute guy who thinks himself smart and handsome, always likes to play tricks with the other members of the group, but finally he regards the group as his family and not self-centered anymore.
Britta—a lovely blonde at first sight, as time went by, her flaws are getting obvious and all the other people in the group make fun of her.
Abed—an absolute crackpot, well, actually he’s a genius in some aspects and just as what he usually says “Cool”, he’s really a cool guy.
Troy—Abed’s soul mate, he’s a talent for being a repairman. However, he’s somewhat childish and nerdy inside.
Annie—a younger sister in the group, she’s getting mature with her study group family and established friendship with each one in the group and learned how to care about each other.
Shirley—a good mum, not the yummy one, but still lovely. She usually speaks gently, while sometimes she shouted like a lion. I like both sides of this woman, especially in the episode when she taught Jeff how to play foosball and give the German students a lesson.
Pierce—an elder millionaire in the group. I hate this character at first, for he’s stupid and always tells blue jokes. As the show going on, he shows his kindness which makes me think that maybe one day we’ll all be Pierce when we’re getting old.
Chang—What could I say about this guy, he’s from China and played an extremely unhinged role here. I like to watch his performance, a little mad though.
Dean—He likes the study group, especially for Jeff. He’s kind-hearted and prefers to dress up in costumes.
          In some episodes, the characters are designed to be the puppets or video game roles, that’s really cool. It’s worthy of taking a look.

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?快速注册

世界很快,你们先请---

主题

好友

积分

初学乍练

科研币
速递币
娱乐币
文献值
资源值
贡献值
沙发
发表于 2016-6-7 14:22:53 |只看该作者
Thanks for the review

主题

好友

积分

初学乍练

科研币
速递币
娱乐币
文献值
资源值
贡献值
板凳
发表于 2016-6-24 06:51:37 |只看该作者
Hey, In my opinion the best comedy Tv Show would be " Friends"
And for those interested in politics as well, i'd recommend a talk show " The Daily Show", Starring first Jon Stewart and then John Oliver
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 快速注册

发布主题 !fastreply! 返回列表 官方QQ群

QQ|Translate Forum into English|QQ群:821993|Archiver|手机版|申请友链| 科研速递论坛

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 07:35 , Processed in 0.057857 second(s), 26 queries .

© 2012-2099 www.expaper.cn

!fastreply! 回顶部 !return_list!