文献值
资源值
贡献值

应助达人

跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2013-8-29 15:10:15 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
本帖最后由 maggie 于 2013-8-29 16:27 编辑

Terry’s been to Thailand before, so he told us sth. about there today. I’ve never been there, so, needless to say, his words were attractive to me.
     Maybe you’ve seen the film “Lost in Thailand”, Maybe you’ve known that Thailand is a monarchy country, just somewhat like England. There’re numerous temples throughout the country, the most famous one is Wat Phra Keo, with lots of Buddhist monks in it meditating…….
     As for a foodie like me, I really like the yummy Thai food. The impression of the cuisine are sticky rice in pineapple, curry chicken, rambutan, etc. Terry showed us the picture of the floating market, where vendors and customers did bargaining on boats, it’s amazing, I really wanna experience this myself haha.
     To be honest, whenever I thought about Thailand, the first stuff appered in my mind is ladyboy, you know, the people who changed their gender by plastic surgery, some of which were totally successful, Helixiu, the Korean star, is among them. Many tourists were fond of taking photos with them. But Terry showed us some unsuccessful pictures of ladyboys, which’s creepy and scared me.
     The two renowned festivals in Thailand are Songkran and Loi Krathong Festival. Terry warned us that if someone wanna go enjoy Songkran, he/she must be prepared to be poured all at a sudden, and the cellphone should be kept well in order not to be wetted. I’ve seen the pictures of Loi Krathong Festival before on TV, I love the scenery, it’s tranquil and beautiful like the paradise.
     Besides Bangkok, the capital city of Thailand, another city Terry’s visited is Chiang mai, where is an area of outstanding natural beauty and worth of taking a look. Imagine that after wandering along the beach, having fun with the elephant, how about have a Thai massage? It’s cool, right? Then at that moment, you may think that life is wonderful, what anything else could we expect like this?

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?快速注册

已有 1 人评分速递币 收起 理由
ligy0925 + 10 鼓励原创!

总评分: 速递币 + 10   查看全部评分

世界很快,你们先请---
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 快速注册

发布主题 !fastreply! 返回列表 官方QQ群

QQ|Translate Forum into English|QQ群:821993|Archiver|手机版|申请友链| 科研速递论坛

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 21:51 , Processed in 0.103856 second(s), 30 queries .

© 2012-2099 www.expaper.cn

!fastreply! 回顶部 !return_list!