科研速递论坛

标题: Starbucks--Maggie' diary [打印本页]

作者: maggie    时间: 2014-1-25 09:27
标题: Starbucks--Maggie' diary
  If you wanna escape from the pressure of work, where would you like to go? If you’re tired of shopping, where would you like to kick back a bit? If you feel blue with the overcast weather, where would you like to find a place to change your mood? If it’s me, I’d choose Starbucks, you know, KFC is too noisy and home is too quiet.
  Actually, I’m not a person who likes coffee, what I enjoy there are the mellow music, lighting and some gadgets to help to create the relaxing atmosphere. Last time I went to a branch of Starbucks in a plaza at noon, I leant agaist the sofa, saturated in sunshine, baristas brewed different kinds of coffee, showing their signature smiles to let me feel a little warm from the cold world outside. The earthy flavours, velvety smooth latte was handed to me, I also ordered a tuna sandwich. A student who sat across the table was working on his laptop, some people chitchatted over there.
   Every time when I’m obliged to choose a kind of coffee, it must be latte, you know, the name is Italian and latte means milk in Italian. Some students’ favorite coffee is mocha, which has more milk than latte, topped with chocolate, sometimes cream. In hot summer, young people enjoy frappuccinos (cold coffees mixed with fruit juices and topped with cream). I wonder who can bear the tangy expresso, maybe the Americans or workaholics only, who knows.
  Some people regard cafe as a kind of life, some people do like coffee, while for me, it just offers a relaxed ambience. And what about you, my friends?

欢迎光临 科研速递论坛 (http://www.expaper.cn/) Powered by Discuz! X2.5